Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: I’m not a Monster  (Read 4610 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
I’m not a Monster
« on: October 04, 2018, 02:22:02 PM »

The informed minority Vs. the uninformed majority: а turn-based tactical multiplayer in a retro sci-fi setting with randomly assigned roles and Mafia/Werewolf party game features.

Homepage: Here
Official forum: Here
Steam: Here
YouTube: Here

Multi-player, Online Multi-Player, Co-op, Online Co-op

Teaser Trailer

About

Each session features a group of up to six players, where every player is randomly assigned the role of civilian or monster, with a max. of two monsters

•  Elaborate a team strategy, but don’t trust your teammates.

•   Suspect everyone and question players’ every move as you narrow down the list of possible shapeshifters.

•   Save as many passengers and kill as many monsters as you can.

•   But watch out: once infected by a monster, you have just a few moves to heal, otherwise you’ll become a monster yourself.

•   Make the most of the loot from boxes around the starship: a combination of two weapons will give you a unique ultimate ability that you can use to turn the tide of battle.

•  Make use of your disguised appearance.

•   Participate in the conversation to learn your enemies’ strategy and adapt to it.

•   Take advantage of your species: you can see everything that your fellow monster sees.

•   Infect the passengers to respawn if you are disclosed and killed.

•   Infect the civilians to turn them into ones of your own.

Each turn for civilians and monsters has two time-limited stages:

•    Planning Stage: players choose their actions;
•    Action Stage: all planned actions are executed at the same time.

If you’re reading this, you’ve already seen the trailer and screenshots. So, there’s really no need to say more. Go grab your copy and prepare for adventure!

Mature Content Description
This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: I’m not a Monster
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 02:23:47 PM »
NEWS
3 October - shirokikh.e   

Hi everyone! We’d like to share some of our plans with you.

We agree with players who have said that they’d like to see more content in the game. That’s why we’re working on new maps and modes for you – the game designers are working on mechanics and level design, and the artists have come up with several new concept designs. We love them so much that we’d like to share some of them with you.

As well as working on new maps and bug fixes (we’ve already released one update and another is just around the corner), we’ve worked to fix and improve those parts of the game you’ve brought to our attention. We’re very grateful to everyone who has left us feedback – we read all of it. Thank you all very much!

P.S. Soon new monster skins will be available (as well as a completely new monster who, much like the humans, isn’t a big fan of the Varanus of Kaa’rax).
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 03:02:21 PM »
Update- "Sandbox"
I’m not a Monster - Alawar Premium

Dear friends.

We prepared a small update (third one already) that includes bugfix and improvements. We would like to share it with you:

The key point is a new game mode. We added “Sandbox” mode to the list of “Quick” and “Rating” games:

Sandbox mode
•   You are the boss and this is the main rule! Such game mode was specially designed to follow your requests at the community. It gives you a possibility to try and feel all in-game mechanics along with unstoppable fun from the “Sandbox” mode itself!
•   You could choose your role (Monster or a Hunter). You could even play a Monster-only game – it’s up to you what would you and your friends prefer.
•   Cheats were added. Now you could add any weapon, device or a combined hero ability and check it out.
•   All planning phase limits are off! No need to hurry. You could review the detailed description for each device, ability or weapon and try it the way you want.
•   You could play alone or together with your friends! Check it out – it could be really fun!

Minor changes:

1) We fixed the balance at "Showdown" mode:
•   Hero’s base is fulfilled with cool loot. Also, you could easily find a teleport there and move yourself to the Monster base using a secret bottom way.
•   Monster base became less “equipped” because they move faster and can easily reach loot boxes.
•   We reduced the number of EM Weapons at the map.
2) We fixed the balance at "Cleansing" game mode:
•   The activated ventilation system now infects a random person every two turns, not a once per turn.
•   Loot balance was changed. It would be easier for the Heroes to find a cool heroic ability and heal the infection.
3) We added a note on the number of real players which will join your upcoming session.

Last but not least:
•   We added a voice chat volume configuration.
•   Fixed the number of items used for some heroic abilities.
•   Anti- cheater security level was improved – nobody like cheaters.
•   Fixed random issues with Guilt given for no reason.
•   Fixed 63 more technical issues. Now you should experience way less lags, freezing and random unreasonable exits.

Please, accept our apologies in case you experienced any of such issues at our game. Let us assure you that we hardly care about the quality of our game and are working on fixing any even “hidden” issues.

We really hope that you will enjoy this update while we will continue working on the single campaign, new monsters, new game modes and many more!

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 03:10:20 PM »
News
I’m not a Monster - shirokikh.e

Hello everyone!

Today we released a new update and we can’t wait to tell you all the details.

Most importantly, we’ve made it as simple as possible for players to form groups. It is now possible in the post-match screen to form a group with all other players at once, as well as only with those whose playstyle you like.

More details:
- The “Suggest forming a group” button has been added to the post-match screen. Once any player clicks this button, a group invitation is sent to the other players.
- You can also add a selected player to a group or to your Steam friends list. Just click their portrait on any in-game screen where you can see their avatar (the pause screen, the post-match screen, the main menu…).
- It’s now also possible to commend players for their in-game actions and behavior. Players who receive enough commendations over the last few days will have a special emblem in their avatar.
- We have changed the appearance of group invitations to make them less intrusive.

Some smaller, but still positive, changes:
- We’ve fixed some issues with unreadably small fonts and visual elements. The number of notes and jokes about this on our Discord server https://discordapp.com/invite/Tsp4WxZ  was a source of shame for us, so correcting this was a matter of honor.
- Bot behavior has been improved. A lot of changes have been made, but it wouldn’t be sporting in terms of AI to speak about them all in detail. In short – they’ll be making much fewer thoughtless and fatal mistakes, and will pose a much greater challenge to players.
- The issue has been fixed where (under specific, very strange and mysterious circumstances) the use of ultra-abilities uses up more Morale than it should.
- The graffiti feature has been tweaked. Sprays now stay on the map longer, but players can only spray one. Leave your mark in-game! Infected a terrified civilian around a corner somewhere? Show your smarts and cunning by leaving a picture beside them!
- We fixed and added 32 other minor things that don’t need their own explanations in this announcement, but are nevertheless designed to make the gaming experience more comfortable (for example, any changes to your Steam name will now be reflected in-game). You’re the ones who made these changes possible – we read every single one of your messages and do everything we can to address and implement everything (or almost everything) you suggest.
- We’ve fixed 14 minor technical bugs. These changes have been made to improve the quality of the game and minimize the number of situations where “something’s gone wrong”.

We hope you’ll be pleased with this update. The next one will come along very soon. We’re working on a few surprises for you.

Thank you all!

The Cheerdealers Team

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 01:56:26 PM »
Happy Halloween
I’m not a Monster - shirokikh.

Dear friends,

Halloween Party didn’t spare Intergalactic Albatross liner. We are happy to announce a small content update. Few words about it:

1)   Monsters guise! Now you could change Varanus clothes. For example, change it to the holiday costume or to a guise of an old Varanus General.
2)   Halloween contraptions! Avatars, sprays, frames – everything that could be useful during the holiday! Also, each player that launches a game during the next few weeks will get a special present!
3)   Parties at the Docking Albatros Terminal! Free and public skin for a location.
4)   Several new guises for the passengers and for the crew.
5)   New technical improvements – game becomes more and more qualitative and stable.
6)   Added French following your requests!

Wishing you an eerie, spooky, hair-raising, spell-binding Halloween!
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags: