Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Project cars  (Read 4625 times)

Offline Don_prince

• Member.
  • A J
Project cars
« on: February 11, 2017, 03:25:01 PM »

Project CARS is the most authentic, beautiful, intense, and technically-advanced racing game on the planet. Created by gamers, tested by real racing drivers, and the preferred choice of Esports pros

Featuring world-class graphics and handling, a ground-breaking dynamic time of day & weather system, and deep tuning & pit stop functionality, players can create a driver, pick from a variety of motorsports, and shift into high gear to chase a number of Historic Goals in a quest to enter the Hall Of Fame. Test your skills online either in competitive fully-loaded race weekends, leaderboard-based time trials with downloadable ghosts, or multiple ongoing Esports series throughout 2016.

With both virtual reality and 12K support built in, Project CARS is ready to be experienced either in virtual reality or at a truly cinematic resolution, and with support for over 30 wheels and a range of community-created second screen apps, it leaves the competition behind in the dust.

I got this for around €5 and I am enjoying it a lot... I am looking to make my own mods for it aswell...

Who else has this?
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

Project Cars 2 Demo

Started by Asid

Replies: 0
    Views: 4233