Forum > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad/Moscow - The Ju 52/3m 4ge DLC Aircraft

(1/4) > >>

Asid:

Wednesday, January 11, 2017
By: JC
IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad/Moscow - The Ju 52/3m 4ge DLC Aircraft

Slow and defenseless but no less iconic of WWII military aviation. This is an aircraft DLC for IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad/Moscow combo.

Somewhere near Moscow, hauling fallschirmjäger.

The Ju 52, despite an intimidating dashboard, is a fairly easy to fly aircraft.

This DLC aircraft is arguably the best virtual model of the real thing. This is one of the IL-2 virtual cockpits where you really long for being able to click those panels.

Extra paint jobs are included.

Damn! I don't envy the guy in this turret.

The DLC does not include extra content like a campaign, but surely you can fly the Ju 52 in the already released campaigns. Nonetheless, one very cool thing of this DLC aircraft is the ability to carry and drop fallschirmjäger.

The cream of the crop heads east for a special mission.

The detail level of these paratroopers, including animations is quite impressive.

Read on: Click Here

Stardog765:
All for only $25!

A small price to keep Jason Williams from complaining constantly about simmers just not being willing to spend enough of their money.  :)

Longknife:
LOL

Generally speaking I have no problem paying for DLC but I am just underwhelmed with this. Sure its neat & I wouldnt mind having it... Just not enough to pay for it. Maybe if it goes on sale for 5 or 10 bucks I will.

Tuna:
At that price, some of the cockpit functionso should be clickable. BoS is cool, but I wish it he'd the functioning cockpits like CloD.

Stardog765:
Well Tuna that is the simmers fault bro.  We so selfishly cling to our money that they just can't give you the features you want or need.  Look in the mirror brah! ITS YOU!  :)

No man you guys ignore me, I have a long history with this group and their business practices so there is little that gets me going like Jason Willams, 777 Studios or anything related to them.

Carry on!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version