The game is currently in beta!: You can apply here!Description:
Anyone can hold the helm when the sea is calm… but can you manage the deck of the Nimitz-class nuclear powered supercarrier, the USS Ronald Regan (CVN-76)?
Carrier Deck is a fast paced time management game where you will play as the Air Officer on board a CVN-76 in the midst of active war.
Load the right planes and helicopters up and ready them for the required military missions. Manage both launching and landing the planes, avoiding crashes that could spread throughout the deck wrecking multiple planes and damaging the ship.
Test your skills in a full spectrum of operations across the globe in extensive campaign mode, or just try the Skirmish mode for a quick challenge.
Carrier Deck will be released on PC and Steam. It is now entering its beta, so if you want to take part in it please apply here. We need motivated beta testers and your support and feedback would be extremely appreciated!
Like what you see? Let us know your first impressions on the forum!Features
1. Full management of the flight deck incl, moving, fueling and arming of aircraft
2. Aircraft maintenance and management of the hangar deck
3. Selecting and launching of search missions to detect enemy air, surface and submarine threats
4. Tasking and launching of intercept missions
5. Special Forces deployment and Amphibous operations
6. Ground strikes and close air support missions
7. Receiving and dispatching cargo missions
8. Full range of aircraft and helicopters onboard from fighters to early warning and detection aircraft.Theatre:
NoForum (Slitherine): HEREBuy from Matrix/Slitherine: HERE