Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Steam top sellers of 2016  (Read 2923 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Steam top sellers of 2016
« on: January 10, 2017, 08:33:49 PM »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Longknife

Re: Steam top sellers of 2016
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 02:04:01 PM »
I found some of the titles on this list surprising but on reflection we all have different tastes so maybe it isnt so unusual.

This also made me think about all the games I have bought both PC & Console over the last year & which ones I derived the most enjoyment from. That is not to say the ones I have spent the most time in. As you all well know some games take awhile to develop & you have to commit time to them to see where they go.

For me over the last year trying to narrow my list to the top 3 isnt easy. I have very diverse tastes in gaming generally speaking & what game I "like the most" is largely dependent on what kind of mood I am in. Anyway I would have to say my top 3 games enjoyment wise have been.

IL2 Battle of Moscow. Is any easy pick & the only one I didnt need to think about. I love the immersion & the theater of war of this sim. It seems the more I put into it the more I get out of it.

World of Warships I finally got around to WoWs 4-5 months ago & its bug really bit me. I love WWII naval warfare spending a huge amount of time years ago in Fighting Steel but avoided WoWs because of what I thought was the arcade nature of it. While there is no doubt an arcade element to it sound naval tactics do work & the fast paced nature of the game keep you alert & on the edge of your seat.

Dying Light I have this on console, Xbox one to be precise. This is an incredibly immersive game & one of the few games that has ever actually made me jump when I play it.

As I look at what I picked as my top 3 I am kinda of surprised at what I chose. I mean there are so many awesome games that I truly enjoy playing but when I was picking 3 games I enjoyed the most I was thinking about games that when I walked away from it I felt satisfied & good about the experience.

I would be interested to hear what y'all would picks as your best 3 games of 2016 are.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Tuna

Re: Steam top sellers of 2016
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 03:12:06 PM »
Hopefully will join you on the High Seas more often.  Once I get comfortable with my rudder pedals I hope to frequent IL2 as well.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

Steam and Iron plus Campaign Expansion get Reviewed

Started by AWNT

Replies: 3
    Views: 4215
    Last post August 12, 2016, 06:00:14 PM