Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Saturday Sweetener mission 7.3.2015  (Read 3783 times)

Offline Lumituisku

• HAVOC
  • Howl with the pack
Saturday Sweetener mission 7.3.2015
« on: March 04, 2015, 08:32:13 PM »

Okay Lads listen up. :D
Saturday 7th of this month at 19 GMT  We will be playing following small tank platoon CO-OP mission with those who will sign up here.

Mission details below.

Date in mission:  2008/7/1

PLATOON IN ATTACK (WINTER)

Attack via the road (with platoon of Leopard A4:s)

Destroy any enemies you encounter and take and hold the area with road crossing with and houses.

Prepare to support the attacking PzJägers!

Estimate of enemy forces in the area:

Along the road some armored recon, possibly some airborne troops.

The enemy will most likely use its reserves to attack us.

- - - - - - -

THERE'S NO SPECIAL SCORING, YOU WILL WIN BY TAKING THE OBJECTIVES AND MISSION WILL END!
Callsigns: PzJäger Co CO: Elvis 1 Tank Plt (you): Golf

Blue Ammo: Main 71%   DM33 APFSDS-T (1987), KE 29%   DM12A1 HEAT-T (1979), HEAT Missile 100%   AT-5a Spandrel/Konkurs (1977)

Mission created by Zipuli

___________________________________________________________________________________________

So
If and hopefully things will go well and this will be enjoyable event for those who take part to this small, but hopefully immersive mission that were going to play. Hopefully we will get at least some tanks to have more than just one player to do actual multi-crewing that would make playing more interesting

I will be leading this mission unless someone else especially wants that task

More of like this could follow on future saturdays at the similar timing.

So if you are interested. Please reply here, and I will add you to manning list below.

As you reply, please let us know what kind of roles you're comfortable with, and what role you would like most.

Commander. (If commander, just one tank? section? or entire platoon?)
Gunner (Normal role for new-ish players.)
Driver (challenging but appreciated role to be taken.)

remember if you sign in that means you are expected to come. Unless you let me know before that there is something that you can't

[NOTICE I may have to edit this post its not perfect.]
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pain is the nature of life. it is the recognition that I'm nothing more. - Mark Rowland's

Offline Lumituisku

• HAVOC
  • Howl with the pack
Manning List:
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 08:38:01 PM »
Elvis platoon of Leopard 2A4  (note not all tanks have to be fully manned, if at all, some can be used as reserve in case of bad luck.)

Tank 1 (Platoons lead tank)
Commander: Lumi
Gunner
Driver: The Evil Fox

Tank 4 (second sections lead tank)
Commander
Gunner
Driver

Tank 2
Commander
Gunner
Driver

Tank 3
Commander
Gunner
Driver
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 08:44:05 PM by Lumituisku »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pain is the nature of life. it is the recognition that I'm nothing more. - Mark Rowland's

Offline Renders

Re: Saturday Sweetener mission 7.3.2015
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 08:47:33 PM »
dont' know how much i'd like to write my name there but i'll be working...  :'( what i can tell is that those missions are awesome and encourage everyone (good or not) to join and enjoy it!   ;)
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 08:56:26 PM »
I would like to join but unsure if i can. I will let you know as soon as i can. Do not reserve a position for me.

Excellent Lumi

Regards
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Cougar11

• HAVOC
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 10:31:28 PM »
Good job Lumi. I am interested as well, but also not sure if I will be able to make it. I do not get done with work until 1200 GMT, and by the time I get to sleep, I am not sure I would be able to get enough sleep in. I will either say yes the night before, or prior to mission if slots are still available. If not have a fun and enjoyable mission without me.  8)
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Lumituisku

• HAVOC
  • Howl with the pack
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2015, 04:44:41 PM »
Good job Lumi. I am interested as well, but also not sure if I will be able to make it. I do not get done with work until 1200 GMT, and by the time I get to sleep, I am not sure I would be able to get enough sleep in. I will either say yes the night before, or prior to mission if slots are still available. If not have a fun and enjoyable mission without me.  8)

Thank you and don't worry Cougar. This mission is mainly for early birds who want more action before bed time after main mission. That's how I thought it. So..  it is mainly supposed to be filler for European or Asian players. For them to get some more playing.
Also I'm making it small since I personally like more of small missions. I'm not expecting many to come today, but hopefully some.
If I see you online when we launch or we have pause. You are more than welcome to join. I'm sure there will be free spots to anyone to join If there is not I will add some more units. hehe. By now it seems that not many are coming cause lack of replies? Can't be sure thought but will be seen. Also I made decision not to advertise this yet on Steelbeast.com  but maybe at next time.

I would like to join but unsure if i can. I will let you know as soon as i can. Do not reserve a position for me.

Excellent Lumi

Regards

Thank you Asid. :) If I see you on or if we have to pause (for example someone else dropping) and you want to join then you're more than welcome to join. Thought. First come, first served like you said. :) 

dont' know how much i'd like to write my name there but i'll be working...  :'( what i can tell is that those missions are awesome and encourage everyone (good or not) to join and enjoy it!   ;)

Thank you very much Renders. We will see how it will go. :)  ^^   I think I will make AAR report and feedback of it here too.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

D.O.W. Steel Beasts Sunday Open Mission 24/02/19 @ GMT19:00

Started by Rinix

Replies: 6
    Views: 3386
    Last post February 25, 2019, 11:18:14 AM
    by Asid
    D.O.W. Steel Beasts Sunday Open Mission 28/06/20 @ GMT18:00

Started by Rinix

Replies: 2
    Views: 2712
    Last post June 28, 2020, 04:53:48 PM