Translations for our friends around the world.

New URL: www.Schwerpunkt.Games

Click image to go to main site  www.Schwerpunkt.Games

Author Topic: WWII-E & TOAW- Comparison  (Read 5718 times)

Offline General Staff

WWII-E & TOAW- Comparison
« on: October 20, 2016, 04:48:24 PM »
Hi,

WWII-Europe looks very interesting, and I was looking to find how it compares versus TOAW. I'm interested because as a long time TOAW player, I'm looking for something similar given glacial pace of TOAW development.

The Forum (here) seems new. I did look in the archive and there are some comparisons there, but they're pretty dated and there have been a # of updates since, so wondered if it's worth asking for opinions again? Or am I missing a post I should look at? If so appreciated if someone could point me in right direction.

Thanks for any input.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Ronster

Re: WWII-E & TOAW- Comparison
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 07:06:41 AM »
I played ToaW several years ago and am playing the 1941 Eastern Front scenario at the moment for WWIIEurope.  Toaw is more of a computer game because of the way it handles combat and supply.  Toaw is a neat operational game and I hope to get back playing it again sometime.  WWII Europe is like a boardgame on a computer as it has a CRT and is odds based.  This is the one thing that sets this game over a lot of computer games.  It is also operational.  I hope this helps.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

PBEM Game for WWIIe

Started by Zovs

Replies: 0
    Views: 4012
    Last post September 27, 2019, 02:18:28 PM