Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Wolfpack, a Subsim project  (Read 4774 times)

Offline Red2112

• Life Support
Wolfpack, a Subsim project
« on: October 17, 2016, 05:01:35 PM »
Ahoy sailers!

Get your seasick pills ready  :P

The folks at Subsim are into a new project called Wolfpack, I did try the demo some time ago. It´s a WWII sub simulator with a four multistation crew.  Here´s a recent mail...

Ahoy  red2112!

Subsim will celebrate 20 years on the web in a few months (whaaat? Hell yeah!), and first, I want to say how much I have enjoyed serving you!

Subsim is creating our own community-based U-boat sim, Wolfpack. We are financing the development with Skvader Studios in Sweden and we need your support. I just got back to Texas after 3 months in Stockholm and the game is coming along nicely. Your support will help us make a great game. http://www.wolfpackgame.com/

It's that time of year again:  SUBSIM's annual fundraiser . ONCE a year--and only once a year--we have a fundraiser.  Your help is 100% voluntary--you decide how much to help.  A $5 donation goes a long way. $10 is magnificent. $25 makes you an Ace! That's peanuts considering how much value Subsim provides for gamers all over the world. Where else can a sub gamer go to find 3000 mods? We don't want to lose this resource.

Click here to see what you can do to help: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/payments.php

It's easy and with everyone pulling together, we can keep Subsim running smoothly. With over 119,000 members (isn't that amazing!), SUBSIM hosts thousands of mods, reviews, articles, naval news updated daily, and a forum that keeps people together and interested in submarine games. It's to you that we owe this success. Because you care, Subsim remains a vibrant place for submarine games.

Thanks so much for your support, red2112,  we can do great things with your help. If you have not helped out in the past, isn't this a good time to start?

Good hunting!
Onkel Neal
SUBSIM

Wolfpack:
http://www.wolfpackgame.com/

There´s a demo.

Care,

Red

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Stardog765

Re: Wolfpack, a Subsim project
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 05:06:59 PM »
Only from the Axis perspective?  Thats unfortunate.  Im sure it will be cool just wont find me in it.

Thanks for the info.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Longknife

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 01:29:01 PM »
You're on Subsim too I see  8)

I have been following this one awhile. I dont have Stardogs aversion to Axis only games  ::)
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Stardog765

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 01:32:29 PM »
HAh well I dont any of yall's character flaws against ya :)

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Greybriar

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 02:14:33 PM »
My first thought when I saw the title of this thread was that it was about Wolfpack, a PC game developed by NovaLogic, published by Brøderbund, and released in 1990. ;D

At any rate I thought I'd mention the above to help avoid any possible conflicts over copyright infringement.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Press on. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: Unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education alone will not: The world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." --Calvin Coolidge

Tags:

Half Life: Project Lambda

Started by Asid

Replies: 0
    Views: 2794
    Last post March 19, 2018, 12:57:54 PM
    by Asid
    Project Reality: BF2 Standalone Trailer

Started by Asid

Replies: 0
    Views: 5806
    Last post June 05, 2015, 11:13:10 AM