Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum mouse  (Read 4686 times)

Offline Red2112

• Life Support
Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum mouse
« on: October 11, 2016, 04:35:32 PM »
Howdy!

Been throwing the house out the window these dayīs. Spending money on things that had to be updated before Christmas gifts come along and leave my Visa card shaking LOL!

Anyway, just got a new Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum gameing mouse. Man this thing is the "hotrod" of mouses!  Never ownd a mouse like this and Iam quite surpriesd with how it works, feels and looks! Cloth coated cord, high dpi (one of the highest in the market), advanced giro chip, custom counter weights, custom key editing, the whole enchilada in one pakage! It intergrates very well with my G13 and uses the same software, and itīs Logitech!

Will see if my turret withstands my mouse speed now! I bet Iam gonna hear some serious gear grinding  ;D

Care,

Red

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Cougar11

• HAVOC
Re: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum mouse
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 05:17:48 PM »
Howdy!

Been throwing the house out the window these dayīs. Spending money on things that had to be updated before Christmas gifts come along and leave my Visa card shaking LOL!

Anyway, just got a new Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum gameing mouse. Man this thing is the "hotrod" of mouses!  Never ownd a mouse like this and Iam quite surpriesd with how it works, feels and looks! Cloth coated cord, high dpi (one of the highest in the market), advanced giro chip, custom counter weights, custom key editing, the whole enchilada in one pakage! It intergrates very well with my G13 and uses the same software, and itīs Logitech!

Will see if my turret withstands my mouse speed now! I bet Iam gonna hear some serious gear grinding  ;D

Care,

Red
I have the same setup with the G13 and 502. I really like them. Tanks some getting used to, or the need to setup profiles for different games like FPS. Very adjustable though.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 05:31:09 PM »
Nice.

A good mouse makes all the difference. Correct, smooth tracking increases accuracy. Some people use a "special surface" (mat) which can improve things even more.

Let us know how you get on after a few months.

Thanks
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Longknife

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 07:08:51 PM »
That looks pretty cool!

I am old school, I have a hard time giving up my trackball...

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Cougar11

• HAVOC
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 07:37:10 PM »
That looks pretty cool!

I am old school, I have a hard time giving up my trackball...

I had one of those as well. They are nice. Don't have to slide your head around, and can adjust the ball, for quick or fine-tuned movements. They do get dirty inside the trackball area.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Red2112

• Life Support
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 08:07:41 PM »
Wow thatīs great Cougar! I see Iam in sync with you all  ;D

Yes I do need a better mat Asid, will do sometime I rather get a decent headset for now first.  Unfortunatly I have TWO good setīs of headphones, AKG studio monitor 171 for studio tracking work, and a AKG K77 for all around use. But no lavalier mic to add to this set-up, I might look into this, Audio-Technica ATR 3350 looks good and AT makes good mics.

So far I like what I can do with the G502. I have a small set-up on the mouse for SB with F5, F8 and a TS talk-back key, most likely I will add more short-cut keys to it.

Itīs all so sweet LOL. None of this existed or I didnīt know about a few years ago!

Cougar, what dpi setting do you have?
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Red2112

• Life Support
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2016, 10:22:00 PM »
After a week of use I can safely say I like it and it works real well. The thing moveīs fast with just a small movement of your hand! Sometimes too fast LOL, but you get used to it. You can config the speed so not a problem with that.  The rubber grips on it feel nice too. Nice overall and very happy with it.

The only drawback I see which is not my case, is that if your hands are big it might feel small under your hands beacuse itīs not much bigger then a regular mouse.

Care,

Red
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

Logitech G25 and G27 encoder wheel repair.

Started by Don_prince

Replies: 0
    Views: 2992
    Last post May 21, 2016, 07:10:01 PM
    by Don_prince
    I need new mouse... recommendations anyone?

Started by Lumituisku

Replies: 1
    Views: 2589
    Last post June 04, 2016, 06:40:25 PM
    by Cougar11
    Military 360 deg. Videos - use your mouse to look around :)

Started by Attila

Replies: 4
    Views: 3719
    Last post July 06, 2016, 07:50:20 AM
    by JudgeDredd
    Logitech G13

Started by Red2112

Replies: 9
    Views: 5723
    Last post September 20, 2016, 03:15:51 PM
    by Red2112