Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Operation Silence  (Read 3437 times)

Offline Longknife

Operation Silence
« on: October 05, 2016, 06:49:09 PM »
Operation Silence:

Yesterday  commandos attacked & did significant damage to our nuclear research plants destroying years of research. They of course deny any involvement with a smug smile but they will not be allowed to get away with this! We MUST act swiftly & decisively!!!

Providence has delivered into our hands intelligence that top commanders are meeting at a secure communications bunker in one of their forward airbases. We must attack immediately! You will command a flight of our Mig21's to attack & destroy this bunker! Success will gouge out the eyes of the snake & break its teeth.

Two weeks ago a peaceful training flight was viciously & without provocation shot down but not before he was able to transmit back a single photo of the base.

These photos are marked top secret & do not leave this room. Memorize all that you see. The bunker is at the center of this blown up frame.

Several SAM sites are visible no doubt provided by the imperialist dogs. Take note of their positions. We are sure there are more than is seen as well as ADA so we have a very specific flight profile for you to fly that will allow you to get to the target in total surprise.

After you depart our airport stay below 100meters & fly north west. Head north into the valley just before Creech Airbase staying below 50 meteres. We believe you will be in range of their SAMs at this point. At the end of the valley accelerate to near supersonic to give them no warning & pass through the saddle at the end of the valley. This will have you pointed straight at their base. Stay on the deck as you make your attack run only popping up to take the shot.

You must pass through the saddle at exactly 0715. We have timed their CAP flights & at this moment they will be the farthest from you giving you the greatest chance of no Mirages. Every second before or after this will have the CAP flight 1 more mile closer to you.

Good luck Captain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taxing to the active.

Talon Flight this is Talon 1. Tighten up on my wing & accelerate to 900kph.

Talon1: Entering the saddle. Light your burners & stay tight & low.

Talon1 We are supersonic approaching the base. When 2 miles away I do a 4G tug to loft me to 800 meters, roll inverted & pull the nose back down pointed at the target to avoid a compressor stall from a negative G push. Just as my pipper aligns on the target the RWR lights up.

Talon2: MUD SPIKE!

Talon3: SAM!!! SAM!!! SAM!!!

Talon1: Rockets away...

Talon1 I see good hits on target & even though I roll to the left & look back I can not see if the target is destroyed. I do see smoke trails of SAMs & the eerie arc of tracers from a Vulcan.I really dont want to enter that again....

Talon1: Can anyone confirm target destroyed?

Talon2: BANDITS! 11 at 20!

Talon3: I'm hit!! Ejecting!!!

Talon1 Just then my RWR lights up with the heart stopping tone of an inbound missile.

Talon1: One is engaged defensive!

To be continued...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 07:04:17 PM by Longknife »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Operation Silence
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 07:14:39 PM »
Very nice.

You should use Tacview and upload the tracks.

Keep this coming :)
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Longknife

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 07:24:50 PM »
You should use Tacview and upload the tracks.

Oh you just hit a nerve there buddy!  ::) Trackview works fine on my 1.5 install but I have not gotten it to work on 2.0 yet. What happens next is truly epic & when I landed (bit of a spoiler there) I was like OH YEAH!! I cant wait to view the Trackview on this!!! Then I remembered it wouldn't be there   ???  :(  >:(

I really need to get that figured out.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 07:45:28 PM »

I really need to get that figured out.
Post in the Tacview section on here. That is the official forum for it.

Regards
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Tags: