Translations for our friends from around the world...and beyond.

Author Topic: Wild Terra  (Read 3449 times)

Online Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Wild Terra
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2017, 04:12:04 PM »
Alfar Shaman
30 March

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2017, 04:47:25 PM »
Soon in the Wild Terra: Mines. Already available on the test server!
31 MARCH

Mines - what is it?
This buildings were located in the middle of the disputed territories on all servers in the game. Each disputed territory has only one mine. Once every 25 hours the mine becomes available for the extraction of a new type of raw iron ore.

Mechanics, the principle of work.
In the upper right corner of the screen, the mine production timer will be displayed. It shows the time through which the mines on the server become active. After this can be used - the timer will begin to count the time for which the players must have time to collect all available materials, after which the mines will close again and go to it's original state. For mining, you need to click on the mine, the progress bar will begin to count down the time, after which you have from 1 to 3 pieces of raw ore in your inventory. Each player has his own separate progress, ore can be collected simultaneously by as many people as possible to reach the mine. PvP and buildings in these areas are regulated by the rules of the disputed territory. Before the release to the main servers, in the disputed lands, the possibility to use siege machines 24/7 without restriction will be removed.

The resulting extraction, using picks and the anvil can be easy to trim in iron ore for subsequent use, at the same time be used skill Mining, requirements demand equal thereto digging iron ore - 30. To use the Mines, skill is not required.

At the moment on the test servers, the 25-hour cycle is reduced to 30 minutes for the convenience of the tests. Good luck in the game.

Already available on the test server
The above mechanics are already available on the test server.

Play through the browser.[test.playwildterra.com] It is necessary to log in through Steam

How to report bugs and vulnerabilities[juvty.zendesk.com]

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2017, 07:05:33 PM »
Soon in the Wild Terra: Chests and keys. Possibility to change gender and name of your character
3 April

Soon in the Wild Terra will be added chests with a random reward. There will be 3 types of chest:
•   Bronze chest with a random reward;
•   Iron chest with a random valuable reward;
•   Steel chest with a random most valuable reward.

You can open the chest only with the appropriate key (bronze, iron and steel). To receive chests and keys you need to fight with monsters in the Corrupted Lands, or find it in the godsends.

Keys and chests can be purchased in the in-game store, where new services will also appear: change gender, character name and other services.

Follow the news and updates.

Save 15% when buying a Steam key on the game site[www.playwildterra.com]

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2017, 02:23:57 PM »
Soon in the Wild Terra: Animals raise their level by killing players
10 APRIL

Everything described hereafter - still in development or exists only in the plans. Remember that a lot can change and the dates may be delayed. We will do everything to make changes more better and timely.

All animals (except horses, ferrets and birds) have 4 stages of “severity”.
The level and stage of the growing the animal are increased after the killing of the players, at that moment, part of the health is also restored. The higher the stage and the level of the beast, the higher his characteristics (damage, defense, health and others). The reward for killing an animal depends on its stage. Aggressiveness and severity of the animal can be determined by his name.

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2017, 02:18:32 PM »
Update 8.26. Mines, variety of animals, help for beginners and other changes

SAVE 15% buying the Steam key on the Wild Terra site
Purchase access to the game on our website or Steam

Improvements and fixes 0.8.26
A new mechanic for mining iron ore has been introduced to increase its value and make this process more exciting.
Now every 25 hours in the disputed lands are becoming available mines with raw ore.
Lift the ore to the surface and collect it to recycle.
Siege weapons in the disputed lands are now working at any time, so boldly wall the mines, attack other people's buildings and fight for the right to possess it!
Due to new mines, the amount of conventional iron ore in the world is slightly reduced.

Have been introduced the mechanics diversity of animals (except horses, ferrets and birds) and monsters:
- 4 distinct gradations are made, which can be distinguished by their name
- scattered by their combat level and visual size, including within a single gradation
- the amount of their health, protection, damage, etc. now depend on combat level
- the required level of production skill now also depends on the combat level
- the amount of resources from the corpse now also depends on the combat level
- aggressive animals are now heal and become stronger until the 3rd stage when they kill the player
- aggressive monsters now heal and become stronger until the 4th stage when they kill the player

Beginners are now given a starter set of quartz instruments.
Buns for beginners are now more and they supplement all kinds of hunger.

The maximum level of skill "Skinning" increased to 50.
Implemented replenishment potions of Inspiration Master and Combat concentration of various sizes, but it’s can not be used several times in a row.
Implemented scrolls replenish the premium bonus.
Implemented the Deed of gender change.
In new godsends and treasures, the equipment will now have a range of quality from 90 to 120%.
Now the combat level of the animals is displayed.
Now the name of the owner is displayed under the name of the tamed animal.
Now, armor and shields are also destroyed when it reaches zero durability, as weapons and tools.
When you try to equip a thing with zero durability, it now crumbles and disappears.
Now you can drink and eat without getting out of the saddle.
Now, only the player who struck the victim final blow can cut off the head.
The name of the master is now displayed only on rare items.
Added sounds for the start and end of the siege, the time of the mines, getting the purchases and opening the chests.
To create juices, now requires significantly more material.
Heavy armor now reduces damage inflicted by the player.
Increased slowing movement when wearing heavy armor.
Fixed errors in calculating bonuses when using different types of armor.

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2017, 01:56:45 PM »
New goods in the store! Gold bars, potions, change of name and gender, cheaper premium bonus
19 April

The in-game store has a lot of new items!
•   Gold bars (the "Service" tab)
The gold bars can be used to exchange with other players. When activated, the gold equivalent will be credited to the account of the owner of the gold bar.
•   Potions (the “Potions” tab)
"Potion of Battle Focus" and “Potion of Craftsman's Insight" will fill the part of the respective energy supply. Can not be used several times in a row. Potions can also be obtained in the game.
•   Change the name or gender (the "Service" tab)
The opportunity to change your character's name or gender.
•   Scrolls of Premium (the "Premium Bonus" tab)
Now the premium bonus is sold in scrolls and can be activated at any convenient time. We want to make a premium bonus more accessible, so the cost was significantly reduced (by 30-40%)
Also, we plan to expand the premium features (for example, premium bonus owners will have special skins for their dominiums).

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2017, 03:46:55 PM »
Wild Terra Online - Corrupted Lands Trailer

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2017, 03:48:38 PM »
Soon in the Wild Terra: Lindworm
Wild Terra Online - guniball

Everything described hereafter - still in development or exists only in the plans. Remember that a lot can change and the dates may be delayed. We will do everything to make changes more better and timely.

We are working on adding bosses to the game - huge creatures that can only be defeated by a large group. One of the first such monsters will be Lindworm - dragon-like creature from North-European mythology. Lindworm will be the main guard in the Corrupted Lands.