Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Bargains / Sale  (Read 438198 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Bargains / Sale
« Reply #300 on: August 30, 2016, 07:37:07 PM »

Big Sale from August 29th till September 9th, 2016! 66% OFF!

Dear pilots!

The Summer is near its end. Say a goodbye to summer heat in the skies of WWI - every aircraft you wanted to try and other ROF items are waiting for you.

The sale is underway in Rise of Flight store and on RoF Steam page, featuring -66% discount. The offer is valid until September 9th (September 5th on Steam).

See you in the skies!

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Longknife

« Reply #301 on: August 31, 2016, 01:06:54 PM »
I really dont have the time but I just gotta jump on this! Love WWI aviation. I was huge in the red baron series years ago. Looks like this sim even have my beloved Albatrose  8)

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Lusik

• HAVOC
« Reply #302 on: August 31, 2016, 04:05:18 PM »
It's great although default dynamic campaign could be a bit more immersive. I like the flight model. In fact it's the only flight sim I've had that requires the pilot to counter crosswind with ailerons in addition to the rudder.  The other one is DCS but due to weight of these aircraft strong crosswind is a challenge. :) I've just bough 3 additional planes on this sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Red2112

• Life Support
« Reply #303 on: August 31, 2016, 07:58:23 PM »
I did play RoF some years ago and yes I did like the flight model.  They do have a WWII version now.

This was a flying man tribute we did for two friends that past away 4 years ago.  It was rela nice, 25 pilots in all...

« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 10:56:20 PM by Red2112 »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #304 on: September 01, 2016, 08:55:38 PM »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #305 on: September 16, 2016, 03:43:04 PM »

£2.69 You save £32.26 (92%)

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/last-stand-bundle

About the Bundle

Prepare for the Last Stand! Make epic savings on 5 brutal Steam strategy games and assemble your armies for the ultimate battle!

Steam keys

•   Assault on Arnhem
•   Civil War: 1863
•   Tank Battle: North Africa
•   Tank Battle: 1944
•   Nuts!: The Battle of the Bulge
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Red2112

• Life Support
« Reply #306 on: September 17, 2016, 12:51:19 AM »
Bundle Stars...

Nemesis Bundle: 8,19€

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/nemesis-bundle

- Risen 3
- Insuregncy  8)
- Contagion
- Joe Dever´s Lone Wolve HD Remasterd
- Killer is Dead
- The Ship Remasterd
- Out of Reach
- Deadfall Adventures
- Toren
- Dead in Bermuda
- Broken Sword 5 The Serpent´s Curse
- The Masterplan
- The Incredibale Adventures of Van Helsing III

Great price!  :)

I made a deal with my girlfriend but I think I made a bad one LOL! I paid her 5€ but I only get to keep 3, well will see about that  ;D Insurgency for sure!

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #307 on: September 19, 2016, 11:34:11 PM »
Victory at Sea

-80%   £17.49   £3.49

http://store.steampowered.com/app/298480/?snr=1_620_4_1400_45

About This Game
Engage in epic Real Time Strategy warfare across the Atlantic, Pacific and Mediterranean, this is naval warfare on a global scale.

It is World War II and the age of the dreadnoughts has passed and naval warfare is being dominated by Aircraft Carriers. Submarines hunt convoys like wolves and the numerous and nimble destroyers rule the oceans.

Destroy enemy battleships, torpedo enemy convoys and hunt the enemy wherever you may find them.

Advance through the naval ranks from a Captain of a Destroyer to an Admiral of a vast fleet. Win medals for your exploits, and help your chosen nation achieve victory in each campaign.
Plan your own strategy
In Victory At Sea your destiny is in your hands. Once in the campaign what you do next is up to you.
•   Harass enemy shipping to starve their ports of vital supplies.
•   Destroy the enemy patrols and weaken their defences.
•   Defend your friendly convoys and keep your supply lines open.
•   Lead an assault force with landing craft to capture enemy ports.
•   Go on covert operations.
•   Complete special missions.

With over 80 classes of ship and hundreds of ports there are a multitude of playing options. Will you build your fleet around the terrifying firepower of the battleships, sneak around with a submarine wolf pack or look to dominate the skies with carriers?

A combination of sandbox elements and the deadly combat of RTS naval warfare ensures a vast number of possibilities. Slow the action down or speed it up with the time slider, allowing you to command multiple ships quickly and effectively during huge battles. Weather conditions and time of day are also major factors in the game. Will it help or hamper you? Combat at night can be an intense experience.
Other combat Modes
Victory at Sea also offers the chance to experience some of World War II's most famous battles. The Historical Battle mode sets all the victory conditions for you. You just pick a side to fight on.
Create your own custom battles from small skirmishes to epic conflicts, choosing from Axis or Allied fleets with ships from 6 playable nations to choose from.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/victoryatseagame
Twitter https://twitter.com/VAS_naval_war

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Red2112

• Life Support
« Reply #308 on: September 23, 2016, 12:02:10 PM »
The Saboteur

50% off. From 20.27€ to 10.09€ at GOG.

A mix of GTA and Assassins Creed. Play as a Irish mechanic and former race car driver in occupied Paris during WWII.

Avenge the loss of your loved ones by hunting down your sworn enemies in Nazi-occupied Paris. Fight, climb, and race your way through this unique world to destroy the lives of those that have taken everything from you. For the first time ever in a video game, enter the seedy world of a saboteur living in a stylized 1940s Paris, where the women are sexy, the missions are epic, and the revenge is satisfying.
Welcome to Nazi-occupied Paris, a unique open world where you are The Saboteur. Play as Sean Devlin, a street-tough Irish racing mechanic seeking personal redemption on a Nazi officer that has taken everything away from him.
Now, it’s time for payback - with the help of the French Resistance, British intelligence, an arsenal of weaponry, and your own street smarts and brawn, you must exact revenge on those who aimed to destroy your life. Motivated by retribution and armed with tactics of sabotage, blow up zeppelins, derail trains, implode bridges, destroy armored tanks, and level enemy facilities in the name of vengeance, in the first open-world action game set in Nazi-occupied Europe.
1st Ever Open-World Paris - Climb the Eiffel Tour, snipe from Notre Dame Cathedral, and brawl on the Champs d’Elysee as you sabotage your enemies. Fight, climb, and prowl through the dark alleys, rooftops, burlesque houses, and seedy streets of the City of Lights - the ultimate playground for The Saboteur.
The Art of Sabotage - Being The Saboteur is all about attacking while staying unnoticed. Get your mission intel at underground clubs and cabarets, eliminate your adversaries with stealth attacks, disguise, distractions, and explosives, and master a variety of weapons, automobiles, and skills to sabotage enemy operations.
The Will to Fight - An action-packed experience and thrilling storyline are made even more engaging by an innovative visual style, characters, and the new "Will to Fight" technology. Experience how the city and action change around you and react to you as you free it from Nazi oppression and restore hope and grandeur to Paris.

Source GOG:
https://www.gog.com/game/saboteur

Video review:

--

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #309 on: September 23, 2016, 12:44:08 PM »
The Saboteur
A mix of GTA and Assassins Creed. Play as a Irish mechanic and former race car driver in occupied Paris during WWII.
Nice  8)
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Red2112

• Life Support
« Reply #310 on: September 24, 2016, 08:49:34 AM »
Enemy Front

Weekend sale from 29.99€ to 8.99€. you save 70%

If you liked the first Call of Duty your gonna love Enemy Front! I have it also. ;)

Source: Bundle Stars...
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/enemy-front
NOT available for Germany!

Gameplay

Multiplayer Map Pack DLC: 60% off 1.99€
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/dlc/enemy-front-multiplayer-map-pack

--

Alien Isolation
75% off from 36.99€ to 9.24€

Source: Bundle Stars...
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/alien-isolation

Game Review

Enjoy!

« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 09:34:57 AM by Red2112 »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline JudgeDredd

« Reply #311 on: September 24, 2016, 11:06:36 AM »
Alien Isolation scared me to the point where I didn't want to continue - though I was engrossed and it's still on my hard drive
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I am the Law

Offline Longknife

« Reply #312 on: September 24, 2016, 12:55:49 PM »
The both look very good!

I've always loved the Aliens genre. I have all the movies & games. 
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Red2112

• Life Support
« Reply #313 on: September 24, 2016, 03:09:52 PM »
Alien Isolation scared me to the point where I didn't want to continue - though I was engrossed and it's still on my hard drive

I have been thinking about that since it came out! It´s been on sale many times and I always bring up the same question, "will I be to scared to continue?". But been thinking of buying it all day and saying to myself, "you still have till tomorow to think about it".

I remember playing "Silent Hill" on PS and yeah that one scared the hell out of me! The movie also did!

Always been a fan of the Alien saga too Longniknife, thats why Iam still thinking about buying it! I have a special box edition of all the movies too.

Soldiers beeing scared of a game  ::) Hmmm  ;D

Glad you both liked them!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 03:11:38 PM by Red2112 »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Greybriar

« Reply #314 on: September 24, 2016, 03:30:37 PM »

It did me also. And it's still on my hard drive, too (I'm glad I had the 30 gigs of space to spare).
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Press on. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: Unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education alone will not: The world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." --Calvin Coolidge

Tags:

Close Combat series sale

Started by Asid

Replies: 0
    Views: 1904
    Last post September 26, 2019, 07:04:13 PM
    by Asid
    Matrix Games Halloween Sale

Started by Asid

Views: 2497
    Last post October 31, 2018, 03:39:47 PM
    by Asid
    Matrix Steam sale

Started by Asid

Replies: 4
    Views: 3582
    Last post June 24, 2017, 12:11:05 AM
    by Asid
    Slitherine Sale from 25 Feb to 1 March UP TO 90% OFF

Started by Asid

Views: 2087
    Last post February 28, 2021, 01:45:39 AM
    by Asid
    Battlezone98 is back - Revamped version is on Steam sale!

Started by Lumituisku

Replies: 1
    Views: 3177
    Last post April 18, 2016, 09:02:13 PM
    by Lumituisku