Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Bargains / Sale  (Read 433584 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Bargains / Sale
« Reply #495 on: September 30, 2017, 02:47:03 PM »
Fallout 1 Free on Steam

Celebrate the 20th anniversary of Fallout with a free copy of the original game on Steam today. Hurry only 24hours

http://store.steampowered.com/app/38400/Fallout_A_Post_Nuclear_Role_Playing_Game/

Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
|Posted 3 hours ago   
Celebrate the 20th anniversary of Fallout with a free copy of the original game on Steam today

The Fallout series has become one of the cornerstones of modern gaming, and while hard to argue that it hasn’t changed a lot over the years, the setting remains tried and true and compelling to this day: A pulp sci-fi world of 1950s aesthetics wrapped around future technology, of mutants, monsters and madmen. To commemorate the 20th anniversary of the franchise, they’re giving away the original Fallout for free on Steam today - grab it while it’s hot.

Twenty years later, and the series continues to mutate and evolve. Here's some of the latest community-made freakishness for Fallout 4.

If you’ve never played it before, the original Fallout can be a little bit daunting, even for players familiar with the modern, first-person incarnations of the series. This is CRPG’ing as it used to be; heavy on stats, low on mercy and with a steep learning curve, but it’s considered a classic for good reason and still holds up surprisingly well if you can get past some of the rustier elements.

Despite an interface that was a little clunky even two decades ago, the original Fallout offers a level of freedom that hasn’t been seen in the series since New Vegas; where your character’s chosen abilities open up radically different paths through the story, where combat can be eschewed in favor of smart talking, sneaking and creative problem-solving as a matter of course.

Fallout also comes from an era of gaming where you were lucky to get one patch after release, no matter how ferociously buggy things were,  and Fallout was buggy, and arguably still is. Fortunately, the Fallout Fixit Pack exists. A community-made bundle of bug-fixes both official or otherwise, along with some (optional) mods that that restore cut content, and expand the game into areas once described in early design documents. Whether you choose to take the new additions, we very highly recommend taking the bug-fixes at the very least.

Fallout is available on Steam now for the very reasonable price of Free.

By: Dominic Tarason. PCGamesN
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #496 on: October 04, 2017, 12:04:23 AM »

https://www.humblebundle.com/stardock-bundle

TIER 1: Pay $1 or more to get Sorcerer King: Rivals, Fallen Enchantress, The Political Machine 2016 and The Corporate Machine

TIER 2: Beat the average price and also get Sins of a Solar Empire®: Rebellion, Galactic Civilizations® III and Fallen Enchantress Ultimate Edition (includes all DLC)

TIER 3: The third tier costs $15 and it includes all the games from the first two tiers, plus Offworld Trading Company, Galactic Civilizations III: Crusade Expansion Pack and Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline budd

« Reply #497 on: October 04, 2017, 04:46:12 PM »
That's a nice bundle but looks like you still need a separate stardock account and have to register the games there also, bummer, i'll pass. Their games are on GOG now so i'll wait for a sale there, that is a nice bundle.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #498 on: October 09, 2017, 09:56:10 PM »
Tank Warfare: Tunisia 1943 75% off

http://store.steampowered.com/app/549080/Tank_Warfare_Tunisia_1943/

This is a great game full of immersion and depth :thumbsup
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #499 on: October 10, 2017, 10:38:44 PM »
The Seven Years War (1756-1763)

80% off   £14.99    £2.99

http://store.steampowered.com/app/400470/The_Seven_Years_War_17561763/
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #500 on: October 10, 2017, 11:27:35 PM »

TIER 1: Pay $1 or more to get
Borderlands GOTY,
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
Wurm Unlimited

TIER 2: Beat the average price and also get
Endless Legend™ – Classic Edition
Borderlands 2 plus DLC
Guild of Dungeoneering

TIER 3: The third tier costs $10 and it includes all the games from the first two tiers, plus
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

https://www.humblebundle.com/endless-rpg-lands-bundle
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #501 on: October 13, 2017, 05:06:23 PM »
Wurm Unlimited in the above sale is worth a look

Wurm Unlimited is the standalone version of the fantasy sandbox world Wurm Online, the MMORPG where the players are in charge! A pioneer in the ideas of player influence, crafting and adventure, it is now one of the most deep and feature packed true sandbox experiences available.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/366220/Wurm_Unlimited/
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #502 on: October 16, 2017, 08:23:26 PM »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #503 on: October 17, 2017, 02:50:08 AM »
Unity of Command Trilogy Bundle

75% off = £5.74

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/39258/?snr=1_7_7_weeklongdeals_150_1
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #504 on: October 17, 2017, 05:52:46 PM »
60% OFF! Purchase Wild Terra and get Fierce Boar Mount and Scale Cloak
Wild Terra Online - guniball

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #505 on: October 19, 2017, 08:22:30 PM »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #506 on: October 23, 2017, 06:01:09 PM »

About the game
BEST EVER PRICE! Experience creative vehicle warfare at its finest in From The Depths and save 90% for 24 hours only or while stocks last!

In From the Depths, build devastating war machines to dominate the land, sea and skies. Using the intuitive voxel based building system, you can build and take first-person command of battleships, planes, submarines, giant terrible geese, space ships, hot air balloons and more! Fully customise every weapon with over 400 unique components and bring your creations to life with the simple and flexible AI tools. Forge strategies, allegiances and fleets strong enough to destroy eight deadly factions of the planet and reign supreme.

The game is currently in open-alpha and contains a wide range of single player content including:
•   A creative mode allowing you to push your designs to the limit and ensure the total annihilation of your opponents.
•   A campaign waged over hundreds of islands against eight factions.
•   A Story Mode where you can (eventually!) play 15 missions as each of the eight factions - a fantastic mixture of strategy, design and wild battles! Defend your fleet against waves of enemy forces in a series of extremely tough challenges that unlock new components.
•   An expansive multiplayer and co-op element is planned for the coming months!

Key Features:
•   Design and build your fleet, fortresses and structures however you want. The alpha currently has 279 unique components blocks, not including 19 different components for making missiles, torpedoes, depth charges and bombs.
•   The sky's the limit, you can equip your vehicle with - cannons, lasers, mines, bombs, missiles, torpedoes, propellers, rudders, jet engines, wings, hydrofoils, hot air balloons, anchors, fire control computers, blueprint spawners, repair bots, air pumps, automated control blocks and many, many more!
•   Realistic physics - every block destroyed or added affects the vehicle's functionality, physics and control. Drag, inertia tensors, buoyancy and sealed compartments are all updated based on the design of your vehicle and the damage sustained.
•   Be part of a fantastic community (www.fromthedepthsgame.com/forum), with new releases made on average twice a week. Community organised challenges and blueprint sharing make it an extremely friendly place to hang out!

Customisable Components:
•   The customisable components in From the Depths allow a unique level of engineering customisation:
•   Design custom missiles, bombs, depth charges and torpedoes by combining various warheads types, fuse types, IR seekers, laser beam riders, laser designators, thrusters, navigation algorithms, fuel pods, sonar seekers, buoyancy compartments and propellers, to deliver a truly bespoke weapon.
•   Design custom cannons by combining four different barrel types and lengths with autoloaders, warhead types, ammo boxes and auxiliary components to create everything from AA cannons to howitzers.
•   Design custom AI by combing an AI mainframe with 'AI cards' slotted into motherboard blocks. Add radar detection, laser detection and tracking and local weapon controllers to give partial or full control to AI. Create anything from a fully AI controlled aircraft carrier to a battery powered drone.
•   Design custom engines using crank shafts, cylinders, carburetors, super chargers, exhausts and fuel injectors. Electric engines, generators and chargers are also available for backup power supplies and drones.
•   Similar systems exist for the creation of anti-vehicle and anti-missile lasers, as well as drills that can cut even the largest of battleships in half.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Stardog765

« Reply #507 on: October 23, 2017, 07:40:20 PM »

Battle Brothers on sale 50% off today!

One of the best games I bought this year, without a doubt.

Its like XCOM set in medieval fantasy world with Orcs and Zombies.  How can you go wrong?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/365360/Battle_Brothers/

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #508 on: October 23, 2017, 07:53:52 PM »
I have heard great things about Battle brothers  :thumbsup
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Stardog765

« Reply #509 on: October 23, 2017, 07:58:55 PM »
If XCOM and Mount and Blade: Warbands had a baby it would be Battle Bros.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

Close Combat series sale

Started by Asid

Replies: 0
    Views: 1846
    Last post September 26, 2019, 07:04:13 PM
    by Asid
    Matrix Games Halloween Sale

Started by Asid

Views: 2458
    Last post October 31, 2018, 03:39:47 PM
    by Asid
    Matrix Steam sale

Started by Asid

Replies: 4
    Views: 3552
    Last post June 24, 2017, 12:11:05 AM
    by Asid
    Battlezone98 is back - Revamped version is on Steam sale!

Started by Lumituisku

Replies: 1
    Views: 3144
    Last post April 18, 2016, 09:02:13 PM
    by Lumituisku
    Slitherine Sale from 25 Feb to 1 March UP TO 90% OFF

Started by Asid

Views: 1827
    Last post February 28, 2021, 01:45:39 AM
    by Asid