Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Command Ops 2  (Read 33707 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
Command Ops 2
« on: December 08, 2014, 06:51:19 AM »

Panther Games and Lock 'n Load Publishing are proud to announce a special offer. To launch Command Ops 2 (CO2) we will be making a limited time offer. This will be valid for 90 days from the release date. The release date is yet to be confirmed. The bundle pack will comprise five modules, namely Highway to the Reich (Market Garden), Ride of the Valkries (Norther Bulge), Bastogne (Southern Bulge), Foothills of the Gods (Greece) and The Cauldron (Mediterranean). The bundle will be priced at $49.99.

The CO2 engine will be a separate product and will come with the tutorial and two other scenarios (Greyhound Dash and Manhay Crossroads). It will be provided FREE. You will have to register at Lock 'n Load Publishing to receive your serial number to install the game but that will be it. There will be no other cost to start playing. This is the ideal way to try out the engine with the full features. The engine will come with the full set of editors for developing data.

Official link
http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/threads/command-ops-2-limited-time-offer-bundle-pack-coming-soon.998/

I have the Command Ops 1 games. They are really good. Give them a look.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 02:42:19 PM by Admin »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Stardog765

Re: Command Ops 2 Limited Time Offer Bundle Pack Coming Soon
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 05:52:26 PM »
Ya man they are great games. I will for sure be buying this.

Thanks Asid
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 01:23:40 AM »
Ya man they are great games. I will for sure be buying this.

Thanks Asid

The engine + 2 scenarios is free :)  > Other scenarios are paid for.

I have Command Ops 1 and can say i enjoy it. I like it's approach. You do not have to micromanage + great AI.

Regards
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Beef

• Bellum Simulatis
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 04:27:15 AM »
I almost bought the 1 version of Command Ops, and wish I had. I'd still buy it if I could, but alas the developer has switched publishers from Matrix to Lock 'N Load, and that latter doesn't seem to have it available for sale yet. Hopefully the 2nd version will be released sooner than later.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 04:34:34 AM »
I almost bought the 1 version of Command Ops, and wish I had. I'd still buy it if I could, but alas the developer has switched publishers from Matrix to Lock 'N Load, and that latter doesn't seem to have it available for sale yet. Hopefully the 2nd version will be released sooner than later.

I have Command OPS 1. From what i gather you will be loosing nothing but actually gaining if you get the Command OPS 2.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 12:07:17 AM »
This will be released this coming week

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor Panther Games Designer

"There will be five modules released and the Commander Pack #1 bundle (which contains all five). The Foothills of the Gods and The Cauldron modules will sell for $35. The others for $30. The Commander Pack #1 bundle will sell for $50 for a limited time only - 90 days from release. Thereafter the price will increase for the Commander Pack #1 to at least $100, maybe more - we're still deciding on that."
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2015, 01:52:42 PM »
Command Ops 2 imminent

Great price for Pack 1

Command Ops 2: The Commander Pack
$49.99  $159.95

http://lnlpublishing.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=72

The Commander Pack includes the following modules:

Highway to the Reich
Highway to the Reich covers the famous 1944 Operation Market Garden. Fought in Holland it saw the Allied First Airborne Corps attempt to capture the cities of Eindhoven, Nijmegen and the ultimate prize Arnhem, which lay on the far side of the mighty Rhine River. Can you lay down a carpet of elite paratroopers to secure Hell’s Highway and drive the British 30th Corps into Germany and win the war by Christmas. Or as Feld Marshall Model can you scramble the mixed bag of German forces, commit your elite SS panzers to retake the key bridges and stop the boldest Allied offensive of the war. Contains 13 scenarios.

Foothills of the Gods
Foothills of the Gods covers the German offensive to conquer Greece in 1941. As Feldmarschall List can you drive your 40th Army Korps hard and fast through the mountain passes, around Mount Olympus and seize Athens to secure the southern flank for the coming invasion of the Soviet Union. Or as the resource strapped commander of the Middle East, Gen Wavell, can you hold the passes with your tough, veteran ANZACs and achieve what no Allied army has been able to do in the war so far and stop the Germans. Also covers the 1940 Italian offensive through the Balkan approaches to Greece. Contains 19 scenarios.

The Cauldron
The Cauldron covers the famous battles in the Mediterranean and North Africa during 1941/42, including the island invasions of Crete and Leros, operations Battleaxe, Brevity and Crusader in North Africa and hypothetical invasions of Malta. As General Student in charge of the XI Fliegerkorps can you pull off the most stunning airborne victory of WW2. Or as Major General Gott in charge of the famous Desert Rats 7th Armoured Division can you prevail over the Deutches Afrikakorps in the desert sands of Libya. Contains 20 Scenarios.

Ride of the Valkyries
Ride of the Valkyries covers Hitler’s last offensive in what became known as the 1944 Battle of the Bulge. It focuses on the northern shoulder. As Obersturmbannfuhrer Peiper can you race your elite 1st SS panzer group and force a crossing of the Meuse river and turn the tide in the West. Or as General Ridgeway can you take charge and shore up the crumbling defences with your XVIII Airborne Corps and use the reinforcing 3rd Armoured Division to drive back the German forces. Contains 12 scenarios.

Bastogne
Bastogne covers the southern shoulder of the 1944 Battle of the Bulge. As General von Manteuffel can you win the race to Bastogne with your 5th Panzer Army and achieve the victory needed to stave off Germany’s collapse? Or as General Patton can you drive your 3rd Army north through winter blizzards to relieve Bastogne and cave in the biggest German penetration on the Western front. Contains 12 scenarios.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Beef

• Bellum Simulatis
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 05:50:50 PM »
I'm buying the Commander Pack on Monday!
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2015, 11:55:38 PM »

Great choice.

Let me know what you think Beef

Regards
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2015, 01:52:39 PM »
Core Engine + 2 free scenarios available now

http://lnlpublishing.com/command-ops-2-core-engine

The pricing for future updates to the engine is unclear at this point.....

Commander Pack available now

http://lnlpublishing.com/command-ops-2-the-commander-pack
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2015, 01:09:03 PM »
Command Ops 2 Pricing Policy

http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/threads/co2-pricing-policy.1295/

Definitions

Core Engine = the Game app and editors plus the three scenarios currently in the Core
    Data Modules = the Scenarios, maps, estabs and other data packaged in a module format
    Minor Build = new version of the Core designed to address bug fixes
    Core Update = new version of the Core that ad new features
    Module Update = new version of the data modules designed to work with a particular Core Update

Policy

The Core Engine is free, including all future minor builds and core updates.
    The Data Modules (including bundle packs) you pay for. There will be a fee for the initial purchase and then there will be an optional fee to update the data so that it may be used with a Core Update.
    You are not required to update your data and can continue to use it with an earlier version of the engine. That is completely your choice.
    If you chose to update then there will be an update fee that will be determined at the time of the release of the core update based on the extent of the new features. It will not be more than 50% of the initial purchase cost.
    We will offer generous bundle deals to update your existing data.
    There will be no fee for conversions of data if these are necessary for a minor build.
    We hope to release one and possibly two core updates each year. This is an aspirational target.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Beef

• Bellum Simulatis
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2015, 07:48:32 PM »

Just a quick update to let everyone know I DID NOT buy the Commander Pack. I DID however download the engine and have been playing the St. Vith scenario that comes with it. Sadly, the problem is I routinely have crash to desktop (CTD) issues with this game. I really want to like it, but the CTDs are frustrating. Additionally, how the AI controls my sub-units is sometimes baffling and I find myself, when the game isn't crashing, micro-managing units to get them move in a sensible manner.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2015, 05:02:38 PM »
Hi Beef

Thanks for the feedback so far.

This release is a beta so it is early days. The way the AI "takes over" the subordinates can seem a little odd to first time players. The AI is quite good at micromanaging for you but can get it wrong.

Take a look at this video. It may make things a bit clearer.

Command Ops: Game Concept
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Beef

• Bellum Simulatis
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2015, 05:26:25 PM »

Just a quick update to let everyone know I DID NOT buy the Commander Pack. I DID however download the engine and have been playing the St. Vith scenario that comes with it. Sadly, the problem is I routinely have crash to desktop (CTD) issues with this game. I really want to like it, but the CTDs are frustrating. Additionally, how the AI controls my sub-units is sometimes baffling and I find myself, when the game isn't crashing, micro-managing units to get them move in a sensible manner.

Another update: The developer has been very responsive on the LnL support Forums and the cause of the CTDs has been identified and he is working on the fix. I am impressed with that!

Beef
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2015, 05:45:36 PM »
There is a new patch out V5.0.8
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

Command multiplayer

Started by Cougar11

Replies: 4
    Views: 3640
    Last post March 14, 2018, 05:13:50 AM
    by Beef
    Command: Chains of War

Started by Asid

Replies: 1
    Views: 3558
    Last post April 16, 2017, 12:18:44 AM
    by Asid
    Command Modern Air and Naval Operations - Command Live: You Brexit, You Fix it!

Started by Asid

Replies: 0
    Views: 4800
    Last post August 26, 2016, 08:46:36 PM
    by Asid
    To End All Wars and Commander: The Great War 50% Discount!

Started by Asid

Views: 2720
    Last post March 21, 2017, 02:26:29 PM
    by Asid
    Command: Modern Air Naval Ops 'experience levels' per unit

Started by Yassy

Views: 15263
    Last post December 17, 2014, 12:41:14 PM
    by Yassy