Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Narrow Victory: First Contact  (Read 5392 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Narrow Victory: First Contact
« on: July 11, 2016, 10:52:32 PM »

Sunday, July 10, 2016
Graviteam Tactics Mius Front - Narrow Victory: First Contact

This is a self-made scenario assembled with the game's scenario editor.

I am playing as the German's, and we are trying to hold a crossroad against aggressive Soviet reconnaissance. Under my command, two platoons of German infantry reinforced with two heavy machine guns. The Soviets, with three platoons of reconnaissance troopers along with a platoon of light tanks.

The battle setup. My forces (red icons) deployed in two wings at both sides of OBJ Greta (grey circle). Each wing is a dug-in German infantry platoon. The heavy machine guns are consolidated in one icon in the forefront but are actually deployed along with the left platoon. Note the right platoon's (under the command of Oberleutnant Heldrich) deployment: it is partially in the reverse slope and with good fields of fire on OBJ Greta. In the background, the blue area and icons represent the enemy forces (3 reconnaissance platoons and one platoon of light tanks).

Key weapons is key positions. This heavy machine gun is dug in along the left platoon, with a good field of fire on OBJ Greta.

One of the squads of the right platoon, deployed in a reverse slope but still overlooking OBJ Greta.

First contact: two light tanks (Stuarts?). These two tanks reversed their direction immediately after detecting our position. This was odd and ominous. What are the Soviets up to?

Read on: Click Here
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Tags:

Graviteam Tactics: Operation Victory

Started by Asid

Replies: 1