Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Personal Ride Shopping in KEYW  (Read 3826 times)

Offline Stardog765

Personal Ride Shopping in KEYW
« on: June 29, 2016, 03:36:12 AM »
Well it didnt take long being down here in paradise for me to miss my old 185 thats back in Alaska.
Been so busy setting up the new operation down here and taking the larger faster planes out for test flights I have not done any flying just for me in this beautiful place.
And flying the bigger faster stuff down here where rules actually matter also showed me how laxed I have become on proper procedures.

So I decided to go out shopping for a little 172 or something that I can fly around down here just for fun and get back to basics a bit and relearn some of the things I have forgotten since flight training 100 years ago.
Found a guy who was selling a nice little 172 that just had full work up done on it. I guess everyone down here in paradise likes shinier, more colorful aircraft and just dont appreciate a good old girl like this.  Well it reminded me of my much loved and missed 185 back home so I grabbed her up.  The gentleman also has a really nice Comanche he is going to be selling soon as he gets all the paperwork straightened out.  Something to do with another guy way up North who is falsifying registrations or some such thing. Some people!  Anyway I told him to keep her in the hanger when he is ready to sell as I might want to take a look at her too.  Have always wanted a little Comanche and well we have a little extra money in the kitty right now.  Our investors either drink a lot! or maybe I added one too many zeros on the estimate I gave them for starting this racket up down here :)  Who's to say?

Anyway here she is.  She is kind of a homely girl but I like them that way.  She will fit right in.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 03:37:53 AM by Stardog765 »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Personal Ride Shopping in KEYW
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 01:49:54 PM »
Found a guy who was selling a nice little 172 that just had full work up done on it.
Does this guy have the initials A.2.A?

Very nice. Let us know how you get on. Of course we will need many pictures.

Regards
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Stardog765

Re: Personal Ride Shopping in KEYW
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 01:54:04 PM »
Haha yes I believe A2A was his name. Must be some kind of Eastern Euro thing.  :)

Yes yes pictures I know :)
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

Key West Air Charters King Air B200 KRSW to KEYW

Started by Stardog765

Replies: 4
    Views: 6705