Translations for our friends around the world.

New URL: www.Schwerpunkt.Games

Click image to go to main site  www.Schwerpunkt.Games

Author Topic: WWIIE Scenario #6 the Balkans 1941: AAR  (Read 4426 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
WWIIE Scenario #6 the Balkans 1941: AAR
« on: May 28, 2016, 03:53:54 AM »
WWIIE Scenario #6 the Balkans 1941: AAR

By: cohimbra
In Original Italian & English

Ciao a tutti, ho deciso di esplorare insieme a voi questo nuovo gioco scegliendo uno scenario piuttosto breve e (spero) piuttosto facile, l'invasione dei Balcani da parte delle forze dell'Asse.

La battaglia si svolge dal 6 aprile al 15 giugno 1941, sono 11 turni (con varie sottofasi) da una settimana ciascuno.
L'obiettivo è presto detto: occupare Yugoslavia e Grecia distruggendo le forze nemiche e minimizzando le perdite.

Le forze a mia disposizione dovrebbero essere quelle storiche, le scopriremo nel dettaglio man mano che la partita andrà avanti; per adesso mi limito a dire che comanderò italiani, tedeschi ed ungheresi.

Due sono le cose da tenere sempre sottomano per un pivello come me:

Spero con questo mini-aar di riuscire ad appassionarmi e, perchè no, ad appassionarvi. Il gioco appare piuttosto semplice e permette al giocatore di concentrarsi quasi esclusivamente sulla strategia, evitanto quella microgestione che tanto amo ma che molti odiano. Sono del tutto a diguno di titoli simili, ho avuto soltanto un breve flirt con War in the East ma la scintilla non è mai scoccata; e perchè dovrebbe scoccare con WWIIEurope?, direte voi. Che diavolo ne so? Scopriamolo.

Full AAR Italian: Click Here

English translation (Google Translate)

Hello everyone, I decided to explore with you this new game by choosing one rather short scene, and (I hope) pretty easy, the invasion of the Balkans by the Axis forces.

The battle takes place from April 6 to June 15, 1941, are 11 rounds (with various sub-phases) from a week each.
The aim is obvious: to occupy Yugoslavia and Greece by destroying the enemy forces and minimizing losses.

The forces at my disposal should be the historical ones, to find out in detail as the game will go on; for now I will just say that I command Italians, Germans and Hungarians.

There are two things to keep on hand for a rookie like me:

I hope with this mini-aar and managed to get interested and, perhaps, for you coming. The game is rather simple and allows the player to focus almost exclusively on the strategy, by avoiding micromanagement that I love so much but that many hate. I am all in diguno of similar titles, I only had a brief flirtation with War in the East, but the spark has never struck; and why should the stroke with WWIIEurope ?, you say. What the hell do I know? Let's find out.

Full AAR English: Click Here
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Tags:

WWIIE Scenario #37 To the Seine: AAR

Started by Asid

Replies: 0