Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Kindness  (Read 3186 times)

Offline Lumituisku

• HAVOC
  • Howl with the pack
Kindness
« on: April 26, 2016, 08:32:29 PM »

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pain is the nature of life. it is the recognition that I'm nothing more. - Mark Rowland's

Offline JudgeDredd

Re: Kindness
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 11:53:50 AM »
Very cool.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I am the Law

Offline Lumituisku

• HAVOC
  • Howl with the pack
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 12:01:45 PM »

Thank you. :)

There are entire video series of these. But im not sure how much interest there would be to watch those, so just posted one in hopes people watch and that it woke up something in them.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pain is the nature of life. it is the recognition that I'm nothing more. - Mark Rowland's

Offline JudgeDredd

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 12:39:19 PM »
It's always nice to see humans being humane
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I am the Law

Offline Lumituisku

• HAVOC
  • Howl with the pack
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 02:26:40 PM »

I do things like that a quite a lot...  some of you might not believe me but I do. And I do get you from it... from helping people when they have trouble, no matter how small.

I do that even to excess that sometimes...  I have caused trouble to others / traffic by thinking that something happened. When in truth, someone just stopped on a highway to talk on phone. Or that I go past the car that has lights on and older driver looks to be weird. So I turn around and stop by just to find out that everything is fine.. one just stopped to take nap and kept engine on for warmth.

Reason why I tend to drive past often is that either...  I didn't have time enough to see if there is trouble or not. Like what was real situation.

Other reason is hurry... 

I remember how I saw one elderly woman on wheelchair trying to kick herself with one foot to direction she wanted (hands being too weak), that looked like she wanted to cross street.. so I stopped very briefly, went to help her over the street, and when I came back half an hour later...  that woman was on that exact same position where I had helped her before. And my friend laughed at me that I had pulled her unwillingly over the street. :(    Im not sure what is the truth...  I did ask her but didn't truly hear understand her? And I was in a hurry and wanted to help.   

many times I have been real help. Thankfully most often. But not always. :(

Sometimes I have been helped as well... and I have felt joy when that has happened. - Weirdly...  more here where I now live than anywhere else? Perhaps this town has better spirit?
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags: