Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Origin Games blog. Give it a look  (Read 3745 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Origin Games blog. Give it a look
« on: March 01, 2016, 11:52:49 PM »

http://www.pixsoriginadventures.co.uk/

About

This blog started out as an attempt to play every Ultima game starting at Akalabeth but quickly changed into a more ambitious (or foolish) attempt to play every game ever developed or published by Origin Systems. Origin have been my favourite developer for years and I’d been collecting all their games but still hadn’t finished half of them and this seemed like a good excuse to start.

With the Origin games more or less out of the way, I started branching out into playing fan games, games made by Origin’s more famous ex-employees, ports for other computers/consoles and looking at and scanning any relevant books I could find.

Nearly 10 years after starting, I’ve still not entirely run out of potential Origin material  but most of the obvious candidates are out of the way and I can only take playing ports of the same game so many times. So as of 2016 I’m branching out to cover whatever old games I happen to want to play and will throw a bit of Origin into the mix as and when. The general idea is to make use of some of the sizable collection of games I’ve amassed over the years instead of having them just sit on shelves. The games covered could be any format but my platform of choice is most definitely DOS and I’ll be concentrating heavily on oldschool PC gaming.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Tags:

car mechanic & all them games are kidsplay compared to this game

Started by gameleaper

Replies: 1
    Views: 1859
    Last post May 25, 2018, 06:20:10 PM
    by Asid
    Some Insight Into What Makes Combat Mission Games Special for Me

Started by Stardog765

Replies: 9
    Views: 4236
    Last post October 29, 2017, 01:09:53 AM
    by Stardog765
    New game reveal by Black Lab Games, developers of Battlestar Galactica Deadlock

Started by Asid

Replies: 2
    Views: 3061
    Last post July 26, 2021, 11:40:25 PM
    by Asid
    My Ubisoft games vanished!

Started by Asid

Replies: 3
    Views: 3777
    Last post December 25, 2016, 09:35:22 PM
    by Asid
    Slitherine and Matrix Games 20th anniversary