Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Flight Videos - Real World/Simulation  (Read 119601 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Flight Videos - Real World/Simulation
« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2017, 10:20:23 PM »
Landing at Isafjordur, Iceland - BIIS

Published on Dec 13, 2013

DA42 from Keilir Aviation Academy
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Beef

• HAVOC
  • Bellum Simulatis
F-16 Aerial Refuel Ride Along
« Reply #106 on: January 01, 2018, 07:50:50 PM »
I came across this video on youtube and thought others might enjoy it. The sounds and visuals are very good. Below is the link to the video + re-post from the youtube page with further information.

Josh Bixler flies in an F-16 while the rest of the Flite Test crew ride in a KC-135 air tanker on an air-to-air refueling mission. Josh then gets to feel high-G maneuvers and then pilot the F-16 himself!

Thanks to the 187th Fighter Wing, home of the Red Tails and the 117th Air Refueling Wing for making this video possible.
The Red Tail Legacy will continue for many generations as the 187th has been proudly named as the next home of the F-35 Lightning! To become part of the Red Tails or the Air National Guard: http://bit.ly/AirNtlGuard
For more info on the 187th: http://bit.ly/187FW
Watch our video on what goes into keeping an F-16 airworthy:

For those who want to see the takeoff and landing with no music, you can watch our secret hidden video here:

This video is dedicated to Virgil 'Virg' Weidner, developer of the communication system that made air-to-air refueling possible.

Like our videos? Support us through our store: https://www.flitetest.com/Store

WHAT IS FLITE TEST?
Flite Test was started in a garage by a group of individuals passionate about flight and community. From Drones, to Fixed Wing RC, to Full Scale Flight, this is your one-stop gateway to the most exciting hobby in the world! http://www.flitetest.com
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #107 on: January 01, 2018, 09:03:39 PM »
Thanks for posting Beef. I know about the Flite test team. I own a Bixler rc plane designed by the team.  :thumbsup
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #108 on: January 03, 2018, 08:26:33 PM »
Tarmac Dancer

Published on Oct 22, 2017

So this just happened out my window as I was leaving New York headed back home to Nashville. This guy rocks!

Tarmac Dancer Strikes Again!

Published on Dec 14, 2017

Here we go again. Leaving New York on my way back to Nashville and the Tarmac Dancer is back at it.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #109 on: February 02, 2018, 08:19:34 PM »
ALS Dash 8 ULTIMATE COCKPIT MOVIE 1 of 2: Nairobi-Kakuma! [AirClips full flight series]

Published on May 5, 2017

AirClips joined ALS Airlines on a humanitarian flight mission. Both flights from Nairobi Wilson to Kakuma (North Kenya) and back will be released as "ULTIMATE COCKPIT MOVIES". This is the first of both films showing the ferry-flight from Nairobi Wilson to Kakuma. You'll witness an emotional mission with refugees, boarding the flight of their lifes. The pictured Dash 8 is the seventh aircraft of that type ever built.

ALS Dash 8 ULTIMATE COCKPIT MOVIE 2/2: Refugee flight Kakuma-Wilson! [AirClips full flight series]

Published on Jun 16, 2017

AirClips joined ALS Airlines on a humanitarian flight mission. Both flights from Nairobi Wilson to Kakuma (North Kenya) and back will be released as "ULTIMATE COCKPIT MOVIES". This is the second of both films showing the refugee-flight from Kakuma back to Nairobi Wilson. You'll witness an emotional mission with refugees, boarding the flight of their lifes. The pictured Dash 8 is the seventh aircraft of that type ever built.

The Bombardier Dash 8 or Q-Series, previously known as the de Havilland Canada Dash 8 or DHC-8, is a series of twin-engine, medium range, turboprop airliners. Introduced by de Havilland Canada (DHC) in 1984, they are now produced by Bombardier Aerospace. Over 1,000 Dash 8s of all models have been built, with Bombardier forecasting a total production run of 1,192 aircraft of all variants through to 2016.

The Dash 8 was developed from the de Havilland Canada Dash 7, which featured extreme short take-off and landing (STOL) performance. With the Dash 8, DHC focused on improving cruise performance and lowering operational costs. The engine chosen was the Pratt & Whitney Canada PW100. The aircraft has been delivered in four series. The Series 100 has a maximum capacity of 39, the Series 200 has the same capacity but offers more powerful engines, the Series 300 is a stretched, 50-seat version, and the Series 400 is further stretched to 78 passengers. Models delivered after 1997 have cabin noise suppression and are designated with the prefix "Q". Production of the Series 100 ceased in 2005, and the Q200 and Q300 in 2009.

ALS – Aircraft Leasing Services is a regional airline based in Nairobi, Kenya. ALS started operations in 1985 with a single two-seat Cessna 150 which was initially leased out to a flying school; and has seen steady growth ever since. ALS started operations in 1985 and over the years has seen steady growth ever since. Today, as an industry leader, ALS offers a range of customized and comprehensive aviation solutions for the benefit of Humanitarian Operations, Airlines, Oil/ Resource exploration, and VIP Clientele.
ALS passed supplier qualification requirements of many global organisations like:
the World Food Programme (UNWFP)
the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
the Medicins Sans Frontieres (MSF)
Rwanda Air (Rwandair)
Woodside Energy
In addition, ALS has completed its IOSA certification process and has as a result succeeded at becoming a part of the elite list in international aviation.
ALS services include:-
ACMI Leases (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance)
Schedule Flights
Helicopter services
Ambulance/Evacuation flights
Humanitarian charters
Corporate Charters
Executive and VIP Charter flights
Aircraft maintenance
Engineering and consulting
ACMI Leases

Kakuma is a town in northwestern Turkana County, Kenya. It is the site of a UNHCR refugee camp, established in 1991. The population of Kakuma town was 60,000 in 2014, having grown from around 8,000 in 1990. In 1991, the camp was established to host the 12,000 unaccompanied minors who had fled the war in Sudan and came walking from camps in Ethiopia.

Kakuma is situated in the second poorest region in Kenya and as a result of this poverty, there are ongoing tensions between the refugees and the local community that has occasionally resulted in violence. Compared to the wider region, the Kakuma camp has better health facilities and a higher percentage of children in full-time education, which resulted in a general notion that the refugees were better off than the locals. The host community is composed largely of nomadic pastoralists who stick to their traditions and don't co-operate with refugees. Camp is becoming a normal part of the regional socio-economic landscape and a part of livelihood options available in the region. Kakuma is one of two large refugee camps in Kenya; the second and bigger one is Dadaab.

Malnutrition, communicable disease outbreaks, and malaria are all ongoing problems, while donor support has faltered due to conflicts in other parts of the world. Many people in Kakuma are long-term refugees, living in hopelessness and desperation. The situation is particularly bad for young people. Many of the refugees hope to leave Kakuma for third country resettlement in another country. For example, the "Lost Boys of Sudan" were a special group who were resettled from the camp to the United States.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #110 on: February 07, 2018, 04:29:08 PM »
Huge bounce - Wing flex - Fuel venting

Published on Feb 3, 2018

"By far the biggest landing bounce I've seen for a plane as heavy as 40-tonnes. As you can see, the force of the impact causes the wings to bend and fuel to be ejected from the wingtips.

The day was one of strong winds more or less along the runway, gusting to around 24 knots (28mph).

The plane has been hangared at BHX in the days since the incident, but I've no idea if this 'touchdown' on 1 February 2018 is the reason."
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #111 on: February 07, 2018, 04:31:39 PM »
U.S. Air Force Boeing C-17 departure at Zurich Airport - insane STOL takeoff!!!

Published on Jan 14, 2018

United States Air Force | Boeing C-17A Globemaster III | 06-6167
----------
Today, a C17 of the USAF brought some freight to Zurich airport for Donald Trump's WEF visit. Pushback from the W apron, smokey engine startup, loud taxiing past the observation deck and takeoff on runway 16. The aircraft lifted off at a very steep angle after a few hundred meters, reduced speed and angle!!
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Lusik

• HAVOC
« Reply #112 on: February 23, 2018, 12:50:14 AM »
Learning aerobatics in P-51 Mustang.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Lusik

• HAVOC
« Reply #113 on: February 26, 2018, 11:54:12 PM »
if you ever think that you move your joystick and throttle too much have a look at this Super Etendard carrier landing. It looks like double speed. Insane.  :pilotfly

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #114 on: February 27, 2018, 12:37:44 AM »
if you ever think that you move your joystick and throttle too much have a look at this Super Etendard carrier landing. It looks like double speed. Insane.  :pilotfly

Dayum. Crazy workload  :shocker
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Beef

• HAVOC
  • Bellum Simulatis
« Reply #115 on: February 27, 2018, 01:55:16 AM »
He is really mashing on that throttle, wow. I can understand doing that when on short final, or when formation flying...

For comparison, here is a Super Hornet doing a case II recovery in low visibility and a pitching deck:

« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 02:06:39 PM by Beef »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #116 on: February 27, 2018, 01:33:23 PM »
Great video Beef  :thumbsup

There is a lot of workload for the pilot  :gamer
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Lusik

• HAVOC
« Reply #117 on: March 12, 2018, 10:19:48 PM »
Tornado Gr. 4 low level over Scotland

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #118 on: March 22, 2018, 12:06:53 PM »
Flying The Dash 8 Q400

Published on 11 Feb 2018
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #119 on: May 03, 2018, 01:30:23 PM »
Just Flight's TB10 Tobago & TB20 Trinidad for X-Plane 11

Published on 2 May 2018

Just Flight, in partnership with Thranda Design, are proud to present the TB-10 Tobago & TB-20 Trinidad for X-Plane 11.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

FLIGHT SIM 2017 - A RESOUNDING SUCCESS

Started by Asid

Replies: 0
    Views: 3284