Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: DCS 2.0?  (Read 4213 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
DCS 2.0?
« on: December 04, 2015, 06:08:42 AM »
Any feedback?

I know some of us have it? Is it to early or are you all still downloading it ? :p
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Cougar11

• HAVOC
Re: DCS 2.0?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 09:19:48 AM »
From what I know it only works with the new map that you have to pay for.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 03:25:46 PM »

From the newsletter 04/12/15

It's been almost a week since the release of DCS World 2.0 and the Open Alpha of the DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range map. We are very happy to see the overwhelming positive response to the quality of the map and the level of enjoyment it is providing you. We do though realize that many of you are having problems downloading and installing DCS World 2.0 and the Nevada map. Our engineers are working to improve this and we are adding new file servers to improve this situation. Thank you for your patience. The Alpha release of the Nevada map has been very useful test for us to plan later, large releases.

DCS World 2.0 and Nevada Map Update

Over the past week, we have been keeping a very close eye on bug reports and have noted them in our bug tracking database. We are now in the process of addressing those bugs in order to bring the map from Alpha to Beta. We expect to bring you the first Nevada map update next week.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Lusik

• HAVOC
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 04:39:26 PM »
I will buy it when it goes into beta although I almost grabbed my credit card  when I watch a few YT videos a couple of days ago. ;)
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Beef

• HAVOC
  • Bellum Simulatis
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2015, 12:40:13 AM »
http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/newsletters/newsletter04122015.html

Also, it says in today's newsletter "Although a lot of the public focus has been on DCS World 2.0 and the Nevada map this past week, we continue to update and improve DCS World 1.5. Once we further debug version 1.5 and we make the Caucasus map compatible with DCS World 2.0, we will merge 1.5 content into a unified version 2.0. Next week though we plan to release a 1.5.2 update."

It does not appear the Caucasus map will be a paid upgrade and all will be merged eventually.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags: