Translations for our friends around the world.

Click on banner for Theater of Operations website

Save

Author Topic: Thanksgiving Update  (Read 3757 times)

Offline choppinlt

• T.O.O. Developer
    • Buckeye Battle Group
Thanksgiving Update
« on: November 24, 2015, 05:10:50 PM »
Here in the US we are approaching a holiday we call Thanksgiving. With this in mind, I want to give thanks for all of the people who have actively supported this project both within Buckeye Battle Group and the outside interested parties! For instance, Asid has graciously hosted this forum. Thanks again Asid!

Thanks to the BBG guys who came together to make OGDE a successful event for us. It was great exposure which has opened a few more doors in terms of awareness and support.

We had a meeting last week to discuss our next steps. Our highest development priority is getting a good demo ready to present to the public to go with another Kickstarter campaign. In the mean time, if anyone knows of any entities interested in investing in this project, I am all ears!! $5,000 would go a long way to getting us ready for a KS campaign. Anyway, we meet again in two weeks to discuss progress.

While the programmers are doing their thing I have been developing more contacts, planning, more game design, and building a larger unit database. Most recently I have been focusing on the Eastern Front.

On a related note, I want to thank 76mm because he took the time and effort to discover a treasure trove of period topo maps that covers most of Operation Bagration. You can view a sample of these awesome maps below!

So thanks to all who have supported us thus far. I look forward to your continued support as this indie project continues on its slow grind toward full development. This has NOT been an easy process, but if we succeed it will be well worth the effort. ;D

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Thanksgiving Update
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 05:15:42 PM »
Hi Choppinlt

Thank you for the update. The map looks great. Can’t wait to see more.

You have my full support.

Regards

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline choppinlt

• T.O.O. Developer
    • Buckeye Battle Group
Re: Thanksgiving Update
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 05:23:41 PM »
Oh, and I forgot to mention that the tentative plan is for Lincoln to make improvements to our website in December. This forum is the best place for updates, however we want to continually try to improve our web presence. Thanks Lincoln!
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

July 1st Update

Started by choppinlt

Replies: 1
    Views: 2032
    Last post July 05, 2021, 03:52:45 PM